Stipend, Travel and Health Insurance
- Undergraduate and graduate students in this internship program will receive a stipend from the program, the host organization, or both, to assist with housing, living expenses, and airfare. The overall stipend base (from the program, the host organization, or both) for summer 2017 is $6,000. Students are responsible for expenses beyond the stipend support.
- Though your housing arrangement will vary from company to company, at a minimum the compensation will be sufficient to cover local standard housing, local meals, local transportation, and other basic living expenses. In rare cases, companies provide airfare.
- All students will be required to provide their own international health insurance for the duration of their stay.
- If housing is not provided by the host organization, students are responsible for arranging their own accommodations abroad. Host organizations and former interns can provide leads for housing.
- Need based financial aid is available. Please contact Globalinternships@stanford.edu.